to families about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. have you seen a change in knowledge with the state laws passing in the 15 years since the tragedy? >> i have actually. when i first started doing this and i was telling my story or just telling friends and family or people i meet, a lot of people were just like, carbon monoxide, boy, you know, i don't really know anything about that or along those lines. as the years went on the more people i would talk to, they would be like, oh, yeah, yeah, we know all about that. my mom and dad got us one for christmas. they knew a lot more. it's been over the years, it's prevalent that people know about it, but even after hearing my story they still don't actually go out and purchase one and put it in and use it.